6331 Oleander Drive
Wilmington NC 28403

Office 910-679-4610
Mobile 910-264-1941
Fax 910-679-4611

< >


1 of 8

Our office location is especially suited for our use as a boutique design + build firm. It houses our administrative and design staff, and design center including full kitchen and living room ensemble to demonstrate our services physically for our clients.

This site and structure was developed thoughtfully by Nick Garrett in 1999, who was at the time the most esteemed custom builder in the area. This location housed his development and building company. The building itself is residential in construction, featuring a stone foundation, timber brackets, cedar shingle siding and roofing, copper gutters and rain chains. The interiors are just as domestic, with shell stone pavers, knotty cypress paneling and heart of pine trim – all indigenous coastal NC building materials. We are continuing the legacy of this place by delivering the highest level of service to our clientele out of these offices.

Behind this building you can see where the original “beach” trolley rail tracks were and the remains of its’ bridge that crossed Bradley Creek. Wilmington Seacoast Railroad and Tidewater Power Co. built the rail in 1889, to connect from downtown Wilmington all the way to Harbor Island on Wrightsville Beach. The trolley was electrically powered, and although the trolley era faded away in 1935, the power transmission lines remain.