Who is an Organizational Powerhouse
Join our close-knit team at Tongue & Groove, a luxury residential design + build firm based in Wilmington NC with 20 years of experience. We're seeking a talented individual to join our Tongue & Groove Property Services division, which offers discerning homeowners a membership program for property maintenance. Our team strives for operational excellence, personalized service, and creating memorable moments for clients.
The Property Services Coordinator is the definition of diligent efficiency. Nothing slips through the cracks when it comes to keeping the supply chain moving. Trust is earned, not given, and as a reserved professional, your eye is always on the details. Achieving goals consistently and efficiently is second nature to you, as you work thoroughly, leaving nothing to chance. If you thrive in a professional work environment and bring accountability to your work, we invite you to join our team as our next Property Services Coordinator.
● Assist the Director in maintaining and monitoring internal field and project schedules,
work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
● Assist the Director in developing and maintaining operational procedures.
● Preparing necessary presentation materials for client meetings.
● Ensuring maintenance and projects adhere to scope, and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each residence with software.
● Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
● Arrange and coordinate vendor scheduling.
● Assist the Director in developing project scopes, attaining vendor estimates, composing project estimates, and purchase orders for maintenance and renovations.
● Perform onsite property inspections for quality, and make final adjustments as needed. ● Providing administrative support as needed.
● 3 or more years of experience in construction, property management, or related fields.
● Strong Organization and high attention to detail.
● Exceptional verbal and written skills.
● Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
● Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
● Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Competency or ability to learn in QuickBooks.
● Ability to work on tight deadlines.
At Tongue & Groove, we hold our mission and beliefs dear to our hearts:
● Mission: We imagine with our clients. We build for our clients. Our clients can live life without regrets.
● Brand Promise: Never compromise quality or coolness.
● Warrior’s Spirit: We work hard with urgency, desire to be the best, and always make the numbers.
● Servant’s Heart: Have a humble heart with everything you do, follow the “Golden Rule,” serve the client to your best capability.
● Fun-Loving Attitude: We celebrate successes as a team, enjoy the work you do and those you work with, don’t take yourself too seriously.
● Exceptional Communication: Knowing what to say and what not to say, receive and give feedback freely, respond with calm, care, and creativity.
At Tongue & Groove, we value our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
● 401(k) with matching contributions
● Dental insurance
● Health insurance coverage
● Vision insurance
● Paid time off for vacation and personal days
Workdays are Monday to Friday, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We believe in providing a professional and supportive work environment where you can thrive and grow in your career.
Join us in person at our Tongue & Groove Property Services offices as we strive for operational excellence, providing exceptional service to our clients and creating memorable moments through our work.