A growing design studio that specializes in architectural visualizations and drafting solutions is looking for someone to assist with various projects. Primary responsibilities will be drafting landscaping and site plans using AutoCAD with LandF/X.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create professional, accurate, and complete architectural drawings
· Maintain and document plan changes and redlines
· Decipher scanned design sketches and draft them into legible CAD plans
· Plan disciplines include:
· Landscape: Planting plans / renderings / hardscape construction details
· Land Planning: Conceptual site plans and renderings
· Architectural: Provide as-built plans for remodels and revisions to existing plans
Skills & Requirements:
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and LandF/X
· Adept at Bluebeam, Adobe, and Microsoft Office
· Must be dependable with the ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
· Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
· Communication skills, oral and written. Able to establish effective working relationships with the team, clients, consultants, etc.
· Strong organizational skills
Bonus Skills Include:
· Architectural drafting experience in ArchiCAD
· Color renderings in Photoshop (marker/watercolor style renderings)
· 3D modeling architecture & site plans in Sketchup
· Photo-realistic rendering in Vray / Lumion / Enscape / Unreal Engine
· Texture / Material Creation in Photoshop / Substance Designer / Quixel Suite
· Portfolio – hand sketches, concept development, construction detailing, 3D modeling
Education and Experience:
Degree from a four-year college or university program with an emphasis in Engineering, Architecture, or related field preferred. One to five years of architectural drafting experience.
Salary: Part-time with opportunity for full time after 90 days. Pay based on skills & experience.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio/examples of work.