Tongue & Groove Design + Build is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and collaborative intern with a drive to learn. This person will work under the direction of an assigned mentor to develop and implement project deliverables. Project sizes will vary, and will consist primarily of residential projects including both existing building renovations/retrofits and new constructions.
T&G is a growing company that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry leaders. T&G is the leading design+build firm in the Wilmington and surrounding area. In 2020, the firm was named the National Custom Home Builder by the National Association of Homebuilders. The highest honor a design+build firm can receive in the industry.
– Developing project documents (e.g., calculations, reports, construction drawings and specifications, etc.) for clients in coordination with regulatory bodies and industry standards.
– Assisting with development of conceptional designs and coordinating with the design team under direction of the project team lead.
– Coordinating with other disciplines and other internal and external team members (e.g., vendors, clients, and contractors.)
– Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
– Experience with Microsoft Office
– Education: Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree (Architecture Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time