The Front Office Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day general office activities for Tongue & Groove. The Front Office Administrator’s main objective is to make our clients feel welcome while at Tongue & Groove, which includes having the office organized. The right candidate will have great communication skills, a fun-loving attitude, and an eagerness to learn about this industry, as well as a natural urgency to complete tasks to the best of their ability.
T&G is a growing company that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry leaders. T&G is the leading design-build firm in the Wilmington and surrounding area. In 2020, the firm was named the National Custom Homebuilder by the National Association of Homebuilders. The highest honor a design-build firm can receive in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure the reception area and all common areas are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Ensure meeting rooms are tidy and presentable prior to any scheduled meeting.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, errands, etc.
Education, Experience, and Required Core Competencies:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Office 365.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- A strong desire to be the best.
– 401(k) Matching
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Vision Insurance
JOB TYPE: Full-time
If you are applying for the Front Office Administrator position, please complete this Culture Index Survey – LINKED HERE.