Tongue & Groove Design + Build is seeking a passionate Interior Design Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects and interior designers. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative commercial and residential projects.
T&G is a growing company that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry leaders. Tongue & Groove is the leading design + build firm in the Wilmington and surrounding area. In 2020, the firm was named the National Custom Home Builder by the National Association of Homebuilders. The highest honor a design + build firm can receive in the industry.
The Interior Design Project Manager will work in unison with Design Director, Project Designers, and Design Coordinators to lead the project design. Prepare schedules, budgets, and work plan documents during all phases of the design process. Review research for product and construction methods related to projects. Process contractual documents. Mentorship from the firm’s Principles and Directors.
– 10+ years of experience in all phases of interior architectural projects.
– An architectural license or Interiors Certification required.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated.
– Knowledge of project business management: scope, fee, schedule, work plans, budgets, contracts, and business development proposals.
– Strong technical proficiency in the development of construction documents and administration of services during the construction phase.
– Advanced knowledge of applicable building codes, including CBC, DSA, ADA, and Fire Codes.
– Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment, including experience in direction the coordination of engineering disciplines.
– Ability to inspire collaboration between client and project teams as the single point of contact.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture required.
Experience: Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
– 401(k) + matching
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Vision Insurance