Tongue & Groove is a growing company that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry leaders.
Tongue & Groove is the leading Design-Build firm in the Wilmington and surrounding area. The company was born in 2003 to a visionary that had a keen eye for design. Tongue & Groove’s employees desire to be the best, have a humble heart and celebrate their successes professional or personal.
Kitchen & Bath Designer – New Residential Construction & Renovation Projects.
1. Sales: this position requires strong interpersonal skills. We concentrate on the needs and wants of our clients, listening to them closely to understand their vision.
2. Design: ability to design kitchens & bathrooms that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
3. Estimating & Purchasing: incorporate as much of that vision into the finished design, while respecting any client budget constraints. Ability to generate revenue.
4. Measuring & Installation: knowledge of residential kitchen & bath construction to ensure designs are “buildable”. Ability to work with skilled tradespeople to turn your design into a beautiful and functional finished project.
· Kitchen & Bath Design: 3 years, required
· NKBA certification (AKBD, CKD, CBC, CKBD, or CMKBD) desirable.
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Proficient in Sketchup
· Cabinet installation knowledge
· Good written and verbal communication abilities, including preparing and giving presentations
We offer competitive benefits packages to include paid time off, retirement plans, and health, dental and vision benefits.
$45k to $55k depending on experience
Tongue & Groove designs and builds homes in or around Figure 8, Landfall, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, and Kure Beach.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location