The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the growth and success of Tongue and Groove by working collaboratively with homeowners and Tongue and Groove personnel to provide world-class service and produce world homes consistent with the goals and aspirations of the homeowner and the unique luxury approach that serves as the hallmark of Tongue and Groove’s brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Participating in project planning with the Design Team, including reviewing plans in development, and commenting on practical applications of concepts and costs associated.
2. Working with the design team to write the specifications for new projects.
3. Developing the construction estimate and meeting with the homeowner to review and contract.
4. Developing a construction schedule for new projects.
5. Manage all projects under construction including:
b) construction means and methods
c) weekly site visits
d) manage superintendents
e) purchasing and vendor relations
f) scheduling and production
g) inspections etc.
6. Strategic planning with a leadership team including more vertical integration of construction services
Education, Experience, and Core Competencies:
· 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferred
· 20 years of construction experience in luxury residential
· Client relations skills
· Proficiency with computer software
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Professional and proactive work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance