The Construction Project Manager is responsible for supporting the growth and success of Tongue and Groove by working collaboratively with homeowners and Tongue and Groove personnel to provide world-class service and produce world homes consistent with the goals and aspirations of the homeowner and the unique luxury approach that serves as the hallmark of Tongue and Groove’s brand.
T&G is a growing company that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry leaders. T&G is the leading design+build firm in the Wilmington and surrounding area. In 2020, the firm was named the National Custom Homebuilder by the National Association of Homebuilders. The highest honor a design+build firm can receive in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Participating in project planning with the Design Team, including reviewing plans in development, and commenting on practical applications of concepts and costs associated.
– Working with the design team to write the specifications for new projects.
– Developing the construction estimate and meeting with the homeowner to review and contract.
– Developing a construction schedule for new projects.
Manage all projects under construction including: permitting, construction means and methods, weekly site visits, manage superintendents, purchasing and vendor relations, scheduling and production, inspections, and strategic planning with a leadership team including more vertical integration of construction services.
Education, Experience, and Core Competencies:
– 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferred
– 10 years of construction experience in luxury residential
– Client relations skills
– Proficiency with computer software
– Strong organizational skills
– Attention to detail
– Professional and proactive work ethic
– 401(k) + matching
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
If you are applying for the Construction Project Manager position, please complete this Culture Index Survey – LINKED HERE.