Tongue & Groove’s Service Manager is responsible for managing the growth and repair activities of all maintenance work associated with Tongue & Groove construction and Mark Batson Group and other Landmark Sotheby’s International Realty home sales. In this capacity, the Service Manager will both sell and execute maintenance services for new and existing homeowners originated through Tongue & Groove, Mark Batson Group, and others’ real estate transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Actively selling Tongue & Groove’s Maintenance Services to all clients served through our construction and realty services as outlined above and growing the revenue associated with small one-off repair projects and on-going, whole property maintenance services including but not limited to landscaping, pool cleaning, and maintenance, and maid services.
2. Working with Tongue & Groove’s project supervisors 30 days prior to the completion of new construction projects to prepare a punch list of all items related to final completion of the home, working with subcontractors and vendors on items they need to address, and Tongue & Groove’s Field Managers to schedule the appropriate field personnel to address repairs, as necessary.
3. Serving as the point of contact with new homeowners on Tongue & Groove’s one-year warranty plans once ownership has been transferred, and those currently covered by a Tongue & Groove Maintenance Plan, ensuring all appropriate claims are handled properly and in keeping with Tongue & Groove’s commitment to quality.
4. Working with Mark Batson Group and other Landmark Sotheby’s International Realty brokers to address punch list items that come up from home inspections. This includes executing on small repairs and bringing in subcontractors, other vendors, and when possible, Tongue & Groove field personnel on others.
Education, Experience, and Core Competencies:
· Strong sales and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter, self-motivated, ownership mindset
· Strong organizational skills and client relationship skills
· Attention to detail
· Professional and proactive work ethic
· Proficient with computer software programs