This nautical-inspired home located on the Snows Cut inlet of Carolina Beach, overlooks waterfront views from every level with floor-to-ceiling windows, porches, and outdoor living spaces.
Inside, warm mahogany floors and built-ins contrast against light walls, trim, and custom cabinetry. Subtle blue and gray tones, porthole windows, oyster tabby and shiplap ceilings featured throughout add nautical elements.
Snows Cut Contemporary considers every aspect of our client’s lifestyle – both how it feels and how it functions. With indoor-outdoor living as a primary focus, the design incorporates ample natural sunlight, a folding door unit between the rear porch and dining area, a folding window unit above the kitchen peninsula, and multiple sets of sliding doors from the bedrooms and Gathering Room. On the ground level, garage doors open the bonus area to a covered lanai, leading to the pool and spa. The personal dock takes outdoor living to another level – taking advantage of waterfront coastal living with a gazebo and ample space for water toys.
Photography: Rick Ricozzi, Wilmington, NC; and Joshua Curry, Santa Barbara, California
- HGTV for Waterside Retreats / Designer of the Year
- 2018 Parade of Homes GOLD Winner – Detached Home $2.8M – Special Feature Award
- 2018 Parade of Homes – Best Kitchen
- 2018 Parade of Homes – Best Master Bath
- 2018 Parade of Homes – Best Outdoor Living Space
- 2018 MAX! Awards – Best Interior Design
- 2018 MAX! Awards – Special Project
- 2018 MAX! Awards – Best Outdoor Living Space
Categories: Waterfront, Nautical, Coastal, Contemporary, Modern
6131 Oleander Drive
Wilmington NC 28403